Monday 20 March 2017

Seesaw and Student Voice

I have been interested in Seesaw for some time as I have seen it well utilized during my observational visit to Russell Street School in December. I have also seen amazing examples of using it through Twitter.
Innes came to have a professional chat and to discuss learning goals for ICT this week. After talking through different options I decided that using Seesaw would be the best option for my students to increase their student voice by sharing with whanau, teachers and friends. It should allow them independence and choice to decide what parts of their learning they would like to share. Also, it will allow for parents, teachers and students to see the their learning progressions in Literacy and STEM.

I look forward to implementing the use of  Seesaw for my Te Akoranga Raukura learners. Watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment